Brand Prophet came into the competition late and his first design immediately captured my attention as the leading design. I asked for some changes , which were executed perfectly. The I asked about his creative process, which he explained clearly and in detail. I knew then I had a winner.
How dspiral started their logo design journey
I have developed a purse to carry adult toys. It is called the "pleasure purse". It will have a lock on it to keep curious people out. This logo will go on the outside of the purse.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
an adult audience.
Please have fun with the logo. I am open to all suggestions, but below are a few ideas I had..
- "PP" for the logo (PleasurePurse).
- looks slightly similar to....breasts.
- or 69 (not sure how that would be pulled off).
- subtle / double entendre if possible.
- maybe gold. gold on black...? but run with it.
- I generally like simple and clean.