Marketing - Creative Team
- You create to grow.
- You are a skilled storyteller.
- You are a visionary.
- You seek to work in a multidisciplinary environment, to delight customers and deliver results for a global brand that you own.
- Your craftsmanship brings to life beautiful ideas that are rooted in strategic customer insights and moves businesses to take action.
About the Job:
You’ll play an essential role in the strategy, conception and writing that will define and extend a global phenomenon in creativity that is powered by a community of 1 million designers and backed by the same investors as Facebook and Dropbox.
You bring exceptional creative thought and finesse, helping to develop and deliver projects from brief to conception.You have bold, fresh eyes and avoid familiar solutions, creating and inspiring work that accentuates our individualities effectively and imaginatively.
- Define and own the brand voice across all customer-facing copy
- Create original, persuasive, conceptually compelling copy for marketing campaigns, content and web experiences
- Edit blog articles
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting skills that can be applied to a variety of marketing formats (e.g. emails, web pages, print ads, presentations, etc.)
- Inspire and provide creative leadership within the broader marketing team
- Contribute creative thought leadership to marketing campaigns
- Partner with the visual design team and platform designers to ensure brand consistency and to produce results
- Collaborate with various teams within 99designs
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Personal Attributes:
- 10+ years related experience
- Strong copy editing, substantive editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with writing for a brand, brand positioning, brand voice
- Ability to think creatively, write strategically, and say a lot in few words
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality copywriting within a variety of campaigns and projects
- A relentless attention to detail
- Interest in managing a small team
- Organized with an ability to multi-task on multiple projects
- Excellent verbal skills and a collaborative attitude
- A proven track record of delivering quality work on time
- Previous experience at interactive, advertising, or marketing/creative agency a plus
- Experience with Wordpress and custom content management systems a plus
- Interest in or experience with graphic design, or a background in art/art history, a plus
- Ability to communicate via phone and email
- Ability to work at a computer for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 20 pounds
Please email your resume to email@example.com