We are a Turkish Fintech company from Turkey / İstanbul and our main page is http://www.birlesikodeme.com and we want to make our new escrow service’s webpage with the name of http://www.kaporaode.com .
New service looks like escrow.com and http://www.cashsentinel.com but now; we only give services for “consumer” side.
What is Kaparo Öde?
A Kaparo Öde is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given transaction. It helps make transactions more secure by keeping the payment in a secure Kaparo Öde account which is only released when all of the terms of an agreement are met as overseen by the Kaparo Öde company.
Kaparo Öde is very useful in the case of a transaction where a large amount money is involved and a certain number of obligations need to be fulfilled before a payment is released like in the case of a website being built where the buyer might want confirmation of the quality of work being done before making a full payment, and the seller doesn’t want to extend a massive amount of work without any assurance that he or she will receive payment. While traditional Kaparo Öde service is quite difficult and must be obtained through banks and lawyers, kaporaode.com provides online services at affordable rates. While the payment is 'In Kaparo Öde' the transaction can be safely carried out without risk of losing money or merchandise due to fraud. This eliminates all legal jargon and allows for secure transactions and confident buyers and sellers.
How does KaporaÖde Work?
kaporaode.com reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
1. Buyer and Seller agree to terms - Either the Buyer or Seller begins a transaction. After registering at kaporaode.com, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
2. Buyer pays kaporaode.com - The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method to our secure Kaparo Öde Account, kaporaode.com verifies the payment, the Seller is notified that funds have been secured 'In Kaparo Öde'.
3. Seller ships merchandise to Buyer - Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorised to send the merchandise and submit tracking information. kaporaode.com verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
4. Buyer accepts merchandise - The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the merchandise and the option to accept or reject it. The Buyer accepts the merchandise
5. kaporaode.com pays the Seller - kaporaode.com releases funds to the Seller from the Kaparo Öde Account.
So as you understand we need registration page and in that ( login page) the customer’s ;
On the Back side sytsem’s process is ;
• Credit card payments will be made via 3D Secure method over virtual pos.
• Money order payments will be integrated into our other services which we called “”NIGHT EFT” system
• Upon approval, the related amount will be made to our Banks EFT services.
• If the transfer of funds for technical reasons is not possible within seven days, the money transfer will be made as of the day the system is started
• Transactions that have not been approved within 7 days will be returned using Bank’s EFT or POS cancellation services
And in the login page , user interface is ;
• buyer and seller will be able to create transactions via the user interface.
• Users will be included in the system with membership registration
• The standard features (I forgot my password, create an account, etc.) will be provided.
• The fields specified in the Technical Details section for membership registration shall be requested from the minimum requirement principle.
• Users can create transactions, follow up and cancel the transaction.
• The fields specified in the Technical Details section will be requested, such as the amount of the transaction, the transaction type (sale, purchase), the buyer and seller contact information (e-mail, mobile phone), who will pay the payment, and the buyer account information.
• In the transactions made over the user interface, the user who created the transaction is accepted as approved and the other party is expected to pay.
• The created process can be canceled by the contact.
• With the creation of the transaction, both the buyer and the seller will be informed (email, mobile phone) and an e-mail will be sent to the person who will make the payment.
• The person who will make the payment will be able to pay by entering the user interface with a short link from the email address.
• In case of successful operation, cancellation or error, information will be given to both parties in accordance with the technical details.
• In case the e-mail and SMS are not received, the person who created the transaction will be able to resend the invitation.
• When the one side is received from both parties for the transaction, the transmission will be completed. The information that the transaction has been completed or canceled has to be tracked for both parties.