Please see the sketches of the various pages 1-5, that we have made available here: https://www.valutahandel.se/design/
We are looking to have a website designed for our online forex/currency trading website, http://www.valutahandel.se (means "currency trading" in Swedish).
1) The site design should be full page width as far as possible, with one big column and one small column on the right side.
2) The design should be professional and have a clean look, but not boring. So it needs some bright/happy colours, especially in the logo.
3) We want a nice and clean logo, with only 2-3 selected colours, placed in the top left corner of the page.
4) The page design should be supporting a responsive and mobile friendly design in mind.
5) There should be a top bar ticker on all pages, same idea as to the one seen here in the top: https://www.ft.com
6) There should be a top horizontal bar with navigation menu, as outlined on the design proposal.
6b) Not shown in the design proposal, but there should be multi leveled drop down (on mouse hover) for the sub menu items.
7) There should consistently be social media icons in the top right corner, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
8) The widgets across the site should all have individual icons, representing the widget content as good as possible.
9) [Not outlined in the design proposal] - Please include a breadcrumb in the top of each page, below the menu items and below the ticker list, on ALL pages except the home/front page.
10) It's appreciated if you as a designer make use of your expertise and eye for design, to incorporate extra elements where you think appropriate. If not good, we will have an open and direct dialogue to find the best overall final design.
#1 - ___HOME PAGE___
1.1. There should be a top slider with 3 slides (one big and 3 small thumbnails below [for the upcoming slides]), similar to the one seen here: https://finance.yahoo.com - with text on the right side of the big image. If possible, we would like to have some brief (header) text below the thumbnail slides.
1.2. Below the slider section, there should be a section with 3 fixed boxed for 3 different brokers, as outlined in the design proposal.
1.3. The "Learn to trade" section should consist of 2 fixed boxes with corresponding text and an additional of 3 boxes below.
1.4. The "Crypto currencies" section should be 3 boxes of images and corresponding text.
1.5. [Not outlined in the design proposal] - In the bottom of the page (just above the footer), show the site links similar to here: https://www.carnegie.se
#2 - ___LATEST NEWS___
2.1. Each individual news post should have a featured image on the left side with corresponding text intro and Post tags as well as Category displayed.
2.2. Show maximum of 10 news posts and then on a separate page. The page numbering should be displayed in the bottom of the page, allowing to step between pages with the older news posts listed.
#3 - ___BEST BROKERS/TOPLIST___
3.1. Design a toplist showing the best forex brokers, with ranking, broker name, logo and screenshots, rating, minimum deposit amount, features in list as well as link to the broker review as well as the broker website.
3.2. This page, with the toplist, is one of the most important pages for the full site and should be designed in a way that it looks hi-end.
3.3. [Not outlined in the design proposal] - Please add a section (1-2 paragraphs) in the top and below the broker toplist with free text.
3.4. If you see a way of incorporating a way to display (without making the toplist/page cluttered) the excerpt of the most recent news post tagged with the broker name, please do so.
#4 - ___BROKER REVIEW (Example)___
4.1. Each of the forex brokers promoted on our site will have its own broker review page. It's very important that the information on this information is clear and not cluttered as it will work as a way for the visitors to determine which broker is the best and most suitable for their needs.
4.2. In the top (corner) of the page, show the broker logo and name together with the rating.
4.3. Include a block outlining the details of parameters we rate the broker on.
4.4. "Short facts" should be based on a short intro text describing the broker in a format easy to read by the visitor
4.5. The "Description" block should be a free text paragraph further describing the broker.
4.6. The block showing what's "Unique with broker" should be based on a bullet point format with 1-4 keywords for each point.
4.7. The "Screenshots" paragraph should feature an image slider (automatically sliding the image every 2-3 seconds), with 1-8 screenshot thumbnails.
4.8. [Not outlined in the design proposal] - In the bottom of the broker review page, please include a section for the "Latest related news posts"
#5 - ___FIND BROKER WIZARD___
5.1. Please design a wizard, which will be used by the visitors to find the best suitable broker to trade with.
5.2. The top part of this page would have a free text paragraph, followed by all the wizard questions - the visitor would pick answers from drop downs.
5.3. The bottom part of the page would display the 1-3 recommended brokers, matching their requirements based on answers given.
5.4. The top right column widget would be a "Quick wizard" with fewer/less detailed questions to allow the visitor to find brokers in a similar way as the main wizard.
5.5. The right column bottom widget would display a list of brokers which are not recommended to trade with.