biohonk (bio means natural; honk means to warn people about the importance of the choice of their food and cosmetics to health)
We opening our e-commerce webshop to promote healthy living and sell organic baby food, baby cosmetics and handmade cosmetics for women.
We need you to build a website concept for us. We understand that feedback is important, so we'll give you feedback several times a day!!
We'd like to be advocates for healthy living, so apart from selling products, we'll publish blogs, articles and provide online consultancy to our visitors.
People who lives a busy lifestyle and want to live a healthy life. Mostly women who cares about quality and toxic-free cosmetics and families who want to give the best food and treat their babies with the best cosmetics. We believe that our audience are people conscious about how they live their life, health and about their choices when it comes to buying.
Please build a frontpage and products page webdesign for our e-commerce website.
What we'd like to see is:
A main page with:
- 3-4 top products highlighted (large images),
- recently published articles, blogs,
- list of product categories (costmetics for adults, baby cosmetics, baby food, breastfeeding, books) to browse,
- search box,
- login box (make sure that it's really visible),
- Shopping cart,
- menus: News, Blog, Products, Free Consultancy, Contact, About biohonk
- Same header as frontpage,
- Product category listing (same categories as above)
- List of products with pictures within the category, for an example list, see: http://www.econatural.ie/Default.as…roductName
We like natural colours and clean design. Use your imagination and full creativity - we don't want to limit you on any colour, shape or form though - you are the master in what you are doing!
We'll apply this design on a DotNetNuke CMS framework - have a look at the wireframe: http://dnn5.excomhost.com/ShopNow/t…fault.aspx
If you are interested, we'll hire the winner to build the CSS for the DotNetNuke template!!!!!
Good luck, use your creativity and we look forward to seeing your excellent work!