Combine Couture will be the premiere e-commerce destination for women's luxury fashion. http://www.combinecouture.com
WANTS:- 1 HOMEPAGE DESIGN / 1 SEARCH RESULT PAGE /1 PRODUCT PAGE (you can start with the first one and once I have an idea where you are going we can work on the other 2 once I have a better idea whose designs are likely to win)
-Please message me with your email so I can send you the wireframe for required pieces of each page. The wireframes are one idea of how I see it organized, but please feel free to be creative--just keep in mind having a clean, user-friendly interface is extremely important
-Please use the logo on our landing page: http://www.CombineCouture.com
Top Navigation Categories: Shop By Categories: Dresses Tops Skirts Shorts Pants Blazers & Suits Outerwear Swim Shoes Handbags, also include search:
Side Navigation Categories: Search by: Designer, Size, Color, Body Type:
OTHER NOTES FOR MAIN PAGE:
Please make the main photo large (high fashion model with quality, trendy clothing. Under the main photo I would like to see three smaller photos that rotate like a carousel (see http://www.dolcegabbana.com/). Also please include a widget where people can sign up for the latest products, designers, and private sales via email.
Trendy, fashion-forward womenonline shoppers from 20-35 who are busy professionals and a need an easier way to shop the best designers without having to go to the store.
Be creative! I am also lookingfor designers I can work with in the future, as this is just the start of this site and there will be many more opportunities for work in the near future. Whether you're interested in just this contest, or this one and additional opportunities, please submit your best work.
If you have any questions, please feel free to private message me.
- Clean, organized, custom, web 2.0 design
- Soft, rounded edges (not edgy squares)
- I like the monotone simplistic design of mint.com (but not green please)
- I like the style http://www.dolcegabbana.com/ with the single main photo and several smaller ones below ( please only use one row of smaller images--not two like on this site)
- I'd like too see different examples with a white background as well as some with a black or silver/grey background. (you could also try the treatment like the background of mint.com)
- One accent color if any (lipstick reds or pinks but no baby pink)
- This site will host individual clothing items such as dresses costing as much as $20,000 so please keep in mind that the design is very important in the experience my customers will have
- Standard web formats: (.jpg, gif ); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf)
- Lots of colors (Please stick to silvers, greys, blacks, and one accent color at most)
- messy, busy pages and design
- copied designs from other sites, please don't use anything you don't have the rights to