I just realized there are a few things that were left off of the brief:
1. Please use the beveled version of the logo icon that is on the current site and in the TMstandards.pdf document.
2. There should be a footer navigation with the following links:
All Main Nav Links + Developer | Testimonials | News | Directions | Site Map
3. The following elements must be on the home page -
* Promo Area, that can be updated with info on a regular basis
* News Announcement Area
* Link to "Take a Tour"
* Link to "Send Me Property Information"
* Link to "Land Buying Tips"
(these features can be seen on this page (not to be used for design reference): http://www.southerlandcommunities.com)
Redesign the current terramonttx.com website so that it more accurately reflects the following brand values:
The new site will be modern, stylistic, engaging and interactive, drawing visitors into each area of the site and toward specific conversion points that generate sales leads.
We are seeking to create a high-end, professional website design that is pleasing to the visitors of the site. Our objective in this project is to create a high-end, professional website design that is visually stunning, highly usable and enjoyable to all.
TerraMont is a residential land development in the Texas Hill Country near San Antonio. This is a high-end development and the target audience is sophisticated and brand savvy. The primary reason for the redesign of this website is because it does
not currently reflect the high-end nature of this development project and needs to be more "sexy and
elegant" in order to match the price point and style of the community.
What we are looking for in this contest is a home page and inner-page design that accounts for all of the planned features. The contest winner will be offered an opportunity to help with additional design aspects of the project, including designs related to some of the additional pages.
There will be several cool interactive aspects of this website including mootools effects on certain elements, photographic slideshows in banner and page elements. Here is a link to the sitemap with descriptions of what will be on the pages. The pages we want designed are the Home page and the Community page (see site map).
I have uploaded some of the existing print collateral for review here, nothing necessarily has to look like any of this but what is designed should at least be in the same ballpark...
- Use of supplied graphics/logo located here (please use the logo version that includes the beveled effect on the icon- TMstandards.pdf)
- Use of photos from Here (Feel free to use other stock images that you think are appropriate or represent a look, feel or message that forwards the objectives)
- In a graphic banner on the home-page combine this image and this image to create something like what you see here
- The green color on the existing site should be used as it is an established brand color. More corporate colors can be seen here
- Use of logo with the tagline "new city living" below the logo download it here
- Final graphics delivered as a layered Photoshop file with all layers named appropriately based on the content on each layer
- Should stock images be used from other libraries we will need the exact licensing information in order to acquire the images
Overkill of gradients, rounded corners, too much "web 2.0" styling.
Some recycled design from another website (please make all designs original!)