We enhance a businesses print marketing by using QR codes (these are the bar codes a customer can scan with their mobile phone).
This design contest is for our homepage.
These are the elements we would like included on the homepage:
1) A login and password field with a "Sign in" / "Login" button (or just a "Sign in" / "Login" button if you feel it works better in your design to have the user actually login on a separate page). Also, a "Create new account" button.
2) The links on the page we will require are: "FAQ", "Pricing" ,"Blog", and "Contact Us".
3) Somewhere on the page we would like the heading " Stand apart. Take your boring old print advertising into the mobile world."
4) We would like a sort of simple three prong instructions approach on this main page:
- First Main Heading: Generate Your Whale Square
- First Sub Heading: Use our free generator below to create all the Whale Squares your heart's desire. (Okay, they are actually called QR codes but we like to call them Whale Squares). Their content can range from website addresses to your contact info, and everything in between.
- Second Main Heading: Save Your Whale Square
- Second Sub Heading: Take the Whale Square we give you and include it in any of your print material. If you are a Realtor, check out the video on our customized methods we can use to engage your prospects and really make your signs and print material pop.
- Third Main Heading: Scan Your Whale Square
- Third Sub Heading: Simply scan the Whale Square with any smart phone and voila!, your client will immediately see whatever information you encoded on your Whale Square. This can really make your marketing stand apart and keep your print advertising out of your client's garbage can.
5) We will need a spot on the page in the design for an embedded instructional video.
6) We will also need a QR code generator designed into the site (see sites like: qrcode.kaywa.com, zxing.appspot.com/generator, etc) as what example generators look like. Your design does not have to mirror those examples by any means, but just gives you an idea of the elements in such a generator.
That should be it! Any questions please let us know.