How mstaffers started their web page design journey
Our current site is in need of a facelift and we are looking for the perfect design to complement our other sites.
Sorry for the site being down, it is back up and ready for viewing to assist in your submissions. Thanks
Allied Health Staffers.com
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
our company is called Medical Staffers. We have a total of 3 sites and have recently had our other 2 sites done. Now this one needs to be done. You can tell our style and taste by visiting those new sites, http://www.medicalstaffers.com We would like to keep the style consistent with a crisp clean modern looking site that is user friendly and easily adaptable into our business model. We place RN's and other health professionals in travel and permanent assignments across the US. Any hospital position that is not an RN, Physicia or office position is considered Allied Health.
- open to new ideas on color scheme, if all else, we like our current color scheme
- must fit well with our new logo that you can see as the winner at http://99designs.com/contests/6653
- must be user friendly and include the links that we currently have on there.
- we want to show the benefits of traveling, and entice them to travel.
- a nice appropriate header graphic with our logo in it.
- pleasing and professional to the eye
- several different header graphics for internal pages that we can rotate in
- HTML coding of the site so i can hand off to my programmers for upload