B-Brite is the new brand name which Paul Brand will be using for marketing his consultancy services. B-Brite stands for a range of business consultancy services based on a set of personal principles / values being: clarity, simplicity, inspiration, results, ethic, fun, passion. I’m looking for a website that represents these values. I need a home page and a back page.
Brand Brite (B-Brite). I Will mail company logo files to contestants.
Paul Brand is offering a wide set of business consultancy services aiming to assist customers in getting clarity and results for their specific business problems / questions. These services range from:
• Clarification workshops;
• Evaluation /mediation / reflection;
• Interim management
• Program management and project management
The difference is made by the entrepreneur Paul Brand. He brings clarity and solutions to your organization and through that providing your organization with the tools and clarity to tackle the issues at hand.
1. At the home page there will be little text, just an introduction section (75-100 words) for the website.
2. You will have to be able to easily navigate (through the use of representing pictures / buttons). I want to be made based on sliding doors css principles. Buttons for the following pages of the web site:
• About B-Brite;
• Blog / publications;
3. Furthermore, at the home page I want a placeholder for a slide show kind of presentation, the coding is not required. Please create an example with a static image
4. Another Item I want at the home page is a “I want to get acquainted” option, which leads you to a contact form to make a “no obligation” appointment.
5. Contact information should be stated at each page, to be found easily but not resulting in a cluttered design.
6. On the home page I want an expression / statement that catches the attention of the target audience. Kind of like the subtitle to go with the company name.
7. Delivery: I want the two pages delivered as HTML with CSS.
8. A backpage design that contains at the left top the company logo which links to the homepage. Furthermore the backpage should have a background of the Circle logo. Naturally you should be able to easily navigate to the other pages within the website, in the same feel as the home page.
I want the front page to radiate peace, clarity and ease of use but this without being esoteric. It is a business consultancy firm.
The target group are individuals within a variety of public and private organizations looking for clarity and solutions within their organization.
Color scheme: please use the colors and style used in the logo I will provide by email.
Beware: I want original designs. Any designs that are based on other competitors designs will be eliminated. There is a guaranteed contest winner for this contest when a minimum of 5 original designs have been entered!!
- A dark / boring / old fashioned design
- Too flashy, too busy too cluttered design