How Bret Waters started their web page design journey
We are a Silicon Valley company, with a platform where users can create their own personal campaign page to promote a cause, NGO, or nonprofit organization. We need users to be able to enter a few pieces of information, upload some photos, and have a web page created for them in a pre-designed template. We need your help in developing that template. You can view a wireframe of everything which needs to be part of that template at http://bretwaters.com/individualcam…page_2.png
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
the page needs to accommodate the following items:
1. A headline which the user enters.
2. Body copy which the user enters.
3. A profile photo which the user uploades (or chooses to display from Facebook).
4. A brand logo.
5. A logo for a cause, or nonprofit organization.
6. A user-uploaded photo of something related to the cause.
7. "Spread the word" function.
8. "Make a purchase" button.
9. "Donate now button".
10. A thermometer showing fundraising progress against a goal.