We are seeking a web-site design for a start-up software company. Our company provides free anti-virus software that is significantly better than major competitors. We would like a site that communicates our ability to provide better technology but the same level of confidence as products from very large companies. Our team has extensive experience with large infrastructure software companies, but we need an awesome designer to help us get the word out.
We plan to start marketing the company next week, and would love to be able to select a designer, find a coder, and get a basic site live within 7 days. We would love to find someone that we can continue to work with on an ongoing basis to evolve the web-site and our company’s image over time.
We are seeking a professional web 2.0 design for the home page and for the blog sub-page (no coding, but if you can recommend anyone for the coding that would be great). The winner will most likely receive additional work (for extra pay of course!) that is not included in this contest. Feedback will be left daily. We look forward to working with you.
We are seeking a Web 2.0 homepage design and sub-page for the company blog. The current placeholder web-site is here http://tinyurl.com/6mlb6w . We are open to modifcation of the logo and colors.
We want to highlight the blog in particular, because that is an area where we have developed some key content and can get the word out about our expertise. We would like to include at least one snippet from the blog postings on the home page. We have some basic content for the other tabs as well. We anticipate that we will hardcode the blog posts rather than using Wordpress in the short-term.
We like the design of this page: http://www.xobni.com/learnmore/ we like the simple layout, lots of white space, the tabs (doesn’t have to be tabs though), and the large graphical buttons. We also like how on this page a visitor can enter their email address to stay in touch. we like the large “Get it now” button but we don’t have a product yet, so maybe we could have a call to action button like that that links to the blog since that is where we will have the best information on the site in the short-term or that allows you to enter your email address to get updates. We will need a place to put a large download button in the future on every page. (but don’t need that yet)
Due to the short timeframe of the fasttrack contest we may need the winning designer to make some modifications as needed to complete the designs of the two pages before the go live date,i.e. the winning design may need to modified slightly for production.
- Professional Image: we want the site to look very professional because our consumers may also be considering products from very large software companies
- Speed: we would like to pick a design as quickly as possible so that we can get it live on the web. We would love to find someone that has the resources/contacts to do the coding for an additional fee, but this is not a requirement.
- Colors: We are open to recommendations on the color scheme, but the site must establish the stability and trustworthiness of the company and product.
- Tabs or some type of simple navigation at the top of the website: Blog, Products, About Us, News (with room for new tabs in the future)
- We want a cutting edge website while also providing the feeling of stability and trustworthiness
- non web 2.0 design