We need a design for a web2.0 health/fitness site.
We are launching a web2.0 health and fitness site. It will allow you to track your diet and workouts. You will be able to see charts of your progress and compare yourself to your friends.
We need both stuff like buttons, boxes and tabs that can be applied generally as well as a logo and an appealing front page.
We need such a design because we are programmers and don't have the skills to make anything that is aesthetically pleasing :)
- Classic web2.0 style: wet floor, rounded corners, bright to white colors, large fonts and simple, minimalistic layout
- Inspiration: Nike+: http://www.nikeplus.com - but we're not going to make any Flash and the colors on Nike+ are a bit dark in our taste.
- Inspiration for site design in general: http://kidmondo.com/overview/
- Rounded corners background:
- The site will feature ads, preferably located optimally accoording to this guide:
- The logo should be simple. We like the logo on this site: http://zendesk.com/ - but without the icon on the left.
- To see an extremely alpha version of the site, go to beatpoints.digitaldivide.dk and try it out (you can login with user "s", pwd "s"). NOTE that the design on that page is nothing like what we want. Use only to see what the features will be.
- The two primary pages are going to be a calendar and a "dashboard" page where you can see a chart of your progress.
- No "BETA" sticker, please :)
- Dark colors