We are looking for an innovative website that portrays our level of professionalism while also being modern, sharp, and creates a memorable first impression. The contest consists of two pages the home page and the interior page.”
Engelsma Construction, Inc.
Engelsma Construction is a third generation contractor providing pre-construction, general construction, construction management, and design-build services to the commercial and industrial markets. We specialize in office, retail, entertainment, senior housing, institutional, building renovations, and tenant improvement projects. Through years of experience Engelsma Construction has developed lasting relationships with owners, developers, architects, engineers, and subcontractors by setting the standard for honesty, integrity, value, and service in every project we perform.
To get an idea of some of the websites we like the overall presence of, please take a look at the following:
• http://www.esgarch.com/ - we like how this site is centered, crisp, the logo has a presence but is not the focal point, and the fun twist on the location of the menu bar.
• http://www.ozarch.com/ - centered, dramatic, and we like how the logo is embedded into the background as well as the use within the menu bar.
• http://www.kraftconstruction.com/ - company comes across as being solid, reputable, and their logo has similar colors to ours. (However, we are looking for something more modern or “edgy” touch to it.)
• http://www.guthrietheater.org/ - bold, modern, crisp overall look. Well put together.
To get an idea of some our our projects, take a look at these photos:
Please keep in mind we are open to using our photos, or stock photos, images, etc. The sky is the limit!
UPDATE: Here are two photos of ours that do not have any brand names on them to keep our site neutral:
- Item 1...• Use of our logo, including incorporating color cues taken from the logo into the overall page design.
• Winning designer will be required to submit all files and images in their original format.
• Design should be centered on the page
• Tag Line: 3rd Generation Builders
• The look and feel must be fresh, clean/modern, user-friendly
• Home page to include links to “Project Gallery”, “News”, “Services”, “Contact Us” pages.
• We are members of the following associations and would like to include a small logo for each onto our homepage indicating that we are affiliated with:
- Item 1...• Too much space for verbiage on home page. Our home page will have limited text, as the secondary pages will have more text and home page serves as more of a visual to create a great first impression.
• We are not looking for a template. We need something creative!