The overall tone of the site is “let the images speak louder than the words.” Simple and clean.
Unite Now will provide organizations, events and their participants with web-based collaboration and networking tools and a way to upload, download and showcases images, video and text from their events.
The home page at Unite Now will include:
- feature upcoming Events
- feature user-generated images from Events
- a call to action for Groups to create Events
- a call to action for Participants to join and upcoming Event
- feature advocacy "Causes" (e.g., Human Rights, Ecological Protection, etc.)
- the ability to find Groups/Events by CAUSE, ORGANIZATION or by LOCATION
- the design should distinguish past events from upcoming events in the previous section (either by color or design)
- a text module for Upcoming Events, Past Event Streams and Twitter Feeds
- Login for Group/Event Organizers and Participants
See wireframe for a VERY basic concept of the above. This is only a reference point. Designers are strongly encouraged to build upon this layout, organize components in a way to make sense to site visitors and resize elements for appropriate impact.
Remember, this site will inspire passion in the activists that use it... So have fun with it and don't forget to be creative!