We're super happy with bearbrick's designs. The designer followed our design brief when it mattered and added his own creative touches throughout the webpage. Very creative, very good at taking feedback, and very responsive.
- Mark @ HelloBody
How Yipit started their web page design journey
Our website allows people to build a custom bar that sits at the top of their web browser, allowing them to browse other websites below it.
We are looking for five creative themes that users can use to customize their personal bar. If we select your themes, we also will credit you on our website (where the user selects the themes).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
UnHub allows people to showcase their online identities via a narrow bar that allows others to navigate their profiles below. The bar contains links to a person's web profiles, showcasing their multiple online identities in the same place.
We are very, very excited about our response so far. We've signed up thousands of accounts and are approaching 100k profile views in our first week. Hopefully this will be a good platform to showcase your talents.
One thing users have asked for is a way to customize their bar, so we want to provide five attractive, creative themes (think wordpress, gmail, tumblr) for a user to personalize their profile bar. The bar will be a minimum of 45px high (e.g., http://unhub.com/barackobama) up to 153px high (e.g., http://unhub.com/example).
Just the top bar needs to be designed. As you can see, it's a very small space so this job should be fairly simple. Let us know any questions, thank you.
- Highly creative background image, typography, color schemes for the bar
- Please submit 5 themes, we will award the best package with the most themes we like.
- Feel free to provide an exciting name for the theme, if you think it makes sense (see Gmail themes, wordpress, Tumblr, etc.)
- Retain integrity of sizing of the major areas (but feel free to change the font sizes, etc).
- Note how the height of the bar can change based on the number of links a user adds. Design / background should look good if the bar is 45px high or 153px high.
- Keep the icons in place, but feel free to alter the "X" on the right which closes out.
- Layered photoshop file, no coding, html, css required
- No need to create a logo or new icons
- Must not change the sizing of the major areas (font size changes are ok, height, width changes of the components are not)