Desired Color Scheme:
Black, Red, White, and Blue
Professional and clean.
Accepted File Formats:
This is a company that sells law enforcement goods. They primarily do business outside the United States so the site will be done in both English and Spanish. This link was supplied by the customer as a starting point: http://www.expresspolicesupply.com/ This is NOT what we want the new one to look like but it illustrates the type of product the client will carry. It also illustrates how the final page will be laid out.
View Shopping Cart
1. Header: The header image should use black and the American flag (and use read, white and blue, in the image, outside of the flag).
You can get an idea of what I mean here: http://www.trickmytruck.com/ BUT this is professional site so no flames or anything like that.
The company name is American Intelligence Group, please include that using a "steel look". Here's a link to a file I purchased: http://www.jwebsolutions.biz/iStock…Medium.jpg
2. The menu should be vertical on the left and allow for easy additions and removals. I picture a background image with editable text maintained by CSS (so links can be added in HTML). So the menu will easily expand and contract vertically when links are added and removed.
3. Include a link somewhere for the user to access the Spanish version.
4. Between the header and body allow for a search section. Refer to http://gtdist.com/ for an illustration. I will most likely remove this for the initial rollout and add it back later. So please make sure the design looks good with or without.
5. Include a footer image (background with editable HTML text) with colors to match the header.
*We reserve the right to end the contest early
*PLEASE do not PM us with offers outside the contest
*Winner must submit a signed copyright release