"kelly_hero" is... Our Hero!
With 152 entries, submitted by 12 separate Designers, we had our work cut-out for us!
Indeed, while we were adept enough in our own efforts to write a Design Brief that offered each of our 12 Designers to "Design-by-the-Numbers", based on carefully articulated Guidelines, the design presented by "kelly_hero" distinguished itself from the rest in one decisive way.
From the beginning, it was clear that, not only did "kelly_hero" craft a design wherein "Form" aligned perfectly with "Function", but "kelly_hero" knows Coding! It was her Coding skills, clearly demonstrated in her design, that immediately set "kelly_hero" a part from the rest; and to our extraordinary benefit!
We are forever grateful! Thank you "kelly_hero"... for being Our Hero!
How OziRacer started their web page design journey
TearAway books includes a new range of colouring books where the pages can be coloured in torn out and then turned into envelopes, ready to send off to friends and family..
I need a modern, easy to use Home Page that will attract parents and retailers to purchase on-line (no coding needed just the template) so set up home page and explain how you see it clicking through to a payment and other screens.
TearAway Books - Design your way with TearAway
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want this website to be the gateway for on-line orders of mums & dads purchasing individually, as well as a site to attract retailers to purchase in bulk on-line for baby stores ect.
I need the Homepage to follow with the design we have chosen already in the books. I have Logos, product images, Header cards, book covers ready to email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will forward these to you.
TearAway books is part of a growing family of kids products. We look at whats old and through innovation try to re-create that product to something new and interesting. We also own http://www.tootntinkle.com and would like you to review this site to see a potential layout and style...
What I want:
- I want the logo and existing corporate branding used on our books cover to feature in the website. I can email this.
- With our main feature being ‘TearOut’ pages, it would be cool if the home page plays on this feature, could look like a book or a page curling.. I will leave it up to you.
- This website is aimed at parents with children so it needs to have a mix of ‘grown up’ features as well as using icons to attract children (check out cover for style we are chasing)
- It would be great to have images of the product and children using the product on the home page (Children colouring in)
- Please use same font for heading as logo (Porky’s version I think)
- On the home page we want an area to post a video/animation to show a demonstration of how the books work, see http://www.tootntinkle.com for ideas
- We want an banner area on the home page to run promotions. We will set this up so it can be changed at the back end of the website, so an area for an image, a heading and test see http://www.tootntinkle.com for ideas.
- With the navigation buttons lets have Home, Products, Testimonials, Fund Raisers, Retailers, Free stencils.
- I want cool icons that say ‘Buy Now’ or Post Code finder…
- please include PayPal/visa/T&c's/ disclaimer icons and links at bottom as well (see tootntinkle.com to understand what I mean).
- Be as creative as you can.. I don’t want a boring website, I want one that is relevant to the product and how unique it is.