How meanmugginstudios started their web page design journey
We are a company that produces custom Turbo Kits for Ford Mustangs. We have been in business for several months and have a great demand/need for a website. The website is needed for a few things: Information on each of the turbo kits. To have a visual on the product. And to have the ability to purchase a kit online through buttons linked to paypal. There is a design of a site out there that we like. We will link it below
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Things we like/want...
- The background of the site to be a grunge silhouette of a mustang preferably of a mustang of the year between 2000-2005.
- We would like buttons linking to each of the turbo kits that link to another page that contains photos and information on each kit. We would like the buttons to be silhouettes of the year of the mustang for that kit. When the cursor is over the mustang, a black & white pic of that year mustang with a (blue or green 30% opacity) will appear. When the cursor is moved off...it goes back to a silhouette.
- We like a grunge look mainly black, gray and white for the background. For the content, work in some blue or green. Hopefully we are explaining our ideas clearly.
- Here is a link to the site that we like: http://www.hellionpowersystems.com
- We have photos of each of the kits and information on each kit. Simply send us an email if you are going to enter the contest and we will respond with attached files and information.
- Please message us with any questions for concerns! We will also provide you with html links to each of the paypal buttons for each of the kits.
- what we dont want is a direct rip off of the website that we like.