redeemer was very dedicated throughout the competition and went above and beyond to provide us with the perfect design. We had a very tight brief, but he was able to infuse a unique spin with our idea and take it to the next level.
How Tekmon started their web page design journey
We are one of the leaders in the MMORPG Account business and would like to revamp our look and feel to entice even more buyers.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our web site is build around buying and selling accounts from different Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games. We have been at the front of our business and would like to stay there. We have the functionality we want but we are long over due to update our image. Currently nearly all of the web sites in our business look basically the same. They all display accounts the same and it is boring. I wish to make this site stand out from the crowd.
- I would like to display the accounts in a baseball/game card format instead of the traditional lined listing on other sites. I envision it being the front of a card displaying info about the character/account in question and then it flipping over to see the back of the card with a detailed description. I am concerned about the load time. Please take a look at the buy page so that you can understand how we currently list accounts and perhaps show me one with the baseball/game card approach.
- I would like to display 5 to 10 of our best accounts on the front page.
- I would like to brag up that we are the only US operated site of this type with all US customer service reps.
- I would like more character images and more color on our site.
- I would like an area for us to display customer reviews.
- I would like the design to be sleek and very professional, though I am not afraid of edgy.