Retweet.com is a web based news site where popular and trending "links" on twitter are categorized and displayed. Retweet.com seeks to be the next generation of un-censored online news by the people for the people.
Anyone looking to obtain news by using the web. Digg.com, Tweetmeme.com, and Yahoo Buzz users.
This site must look very clean and simple, yet present the information in a poweful way ( see Digg.com & Tweetmeme.com ).
Use our custom made Logo Here: http://hummingbird2.com/media/retweet.psd ( keep these colors in mind when themeing )
The design must take the current platform here: ( http://126.96.36.199/meme/ ) and present the information, content, & navigation as well as Digg and Tweetmeme have done. Think Web 2.0!
- Story Titles need to stand out "tastefully" ..
- Find a good place and size for authors Avatar ( currently found beneath the story )
- Make the [ More ] button ( currently after the stories link ) stand out ( custom small button would be nice )
- The Menu Bar needs to contain the current categories, but styled a lot cooler.
- Things can be moved around ( but try and keep the main and right column structure )
- Create a spot in the top right for a future search bar.
- Create a new and creative button for the retweet buttons ( found to the left of each story, current layout and verbiage can be altered so that it does not look identical to tweetmeme.com's button ) see tweetmemes button here: http://rt.nu/05c5
- Create a footer that contains
* About Us
* Retweet Button
* Submit New Link
* Hummingbird 2
- bottom of the page
© Copyright Retweet. All Rights Reservered. Powered by Mesiab Labs