We are a real estate company in Switzerland.
We love what we do and we would like a fantastic design, that people remember when they visit our website.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
People come from our area or abroad and are looking for real estate to buy or invest.
We're simply looking for some pure design.
We have logo (do not use purple color on website please), which we have attached below, we would like you to use this in the design, but here are a few things to think about:
1. We would like a clear/ nice design, with a very nice map and photo combination.
2. The headers should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out.
3. We want to give the website a friendly easy to understand
4. The main menu should have link tabs for the following: "home" "Active Projects", "Done Projects", "About us" "contact us",
5. The main menu should have sub-navigation under the "Active Projects" and "Done Projects" item: "Geneva", "Vaud", "Valais", "Fribourg", "Neuchatel"
We will require a layered .psd file as the final product (RGB). Do not mind if you use stock images, but please make sure you declare it.
Number of pages
Page colors will be mainly a warm brown. (with anthracite and white)
Please forget the purple color of logo, we would not use this color on website.
As we have Active and Done projects, we would like people that visit the website, to find out in a glance, how many projects we have active (about 10) and done (about ten) on a very nice map. Active project would be marked as red and flashing, Done projects would appear in green. When people are over a project that is indicated on the map, a little box with photos and text appear. (make it visible on your work please, as a person would actually surf on your page).
I attach here some maps example of our area, that we would like our customer to see.
We do not have an existing website.
http://www.hawaiilife.com/ I like the map with a background photo integration. (you can see also directly different area to search). It would be nice to have a mix of maps with flag and information, with background photos from past project that are rotating.