Bell Point Realty is looking for a fresh, professional design for their existing real estate web site. I need the talented folks at SitePoint to make it happen. See long description for details.
Making Life Better!
Desired Color Scheme:
See detailed comments
Bright, fresh, professional and attractive. The goal here is to showcase the properties for sale. Think of ways to draw attention to them. Be creative!
Accepted File Formats:
Layered Photoshop PSD
Bell Point Realty is a leading Realtor in the Lake George area of New York State.
A word about the logo: The logo on the current web site is not right. See this link for an example of how their logo looks in their printed materials (business cards, letterhead, etc.). Please use the correct logo style in the new design. A vector version of the bell for their logo may be downloaded here, and the font for the wording is Liberty.
*** UPDATED *** Many people seem to be struggling with the logo, so I will include this AI file. It has the words Bell Point Realty in the Liberty font. This, combined with the bell graphic above, should make life easier for you.
They are looking to develop a new web site to highlight their real estate listings. We need a stylish new design for the site. Depending on how you approach the design, we will either need two pages designed -- a home page and a content page, or just one design that may be used for both.
The client was asked to provide input for what they like and don't like about their current site and other competitors. Here is their response:
* Like the color teal blue (bell from our letterhead/logo)
* Like a captivating photo for initial sign on along with scrolling featured house
* Home page summary should be short and sweet. Entice to click further
* Dont like too many boxes all over home page (like capecodrealestate.com)
* Don't want too many different color or fonts/too much stuff (Like Carolinaproperties.com and Bradenton.com)
* Like the crispness/simplicity of durangodreams.com
* Like: Montanarealestate.com like crisp photos love quotes with photo
* Like: wildernessresort.com colorful but dont like the black edges
Don't take anything said there as "set in stone", just as a guideline. Be creative!
See the existing web site for the general navigation links.
Feedback will be given as quickly as possible during business days. Weekends may be slow, however, so please bear with us.
Finally, the early bird may get the worm. If the client falls in love with a design on day 3, I will end the contest at that point. Please submit early and often.
Should the winner choose Western Union for their payment, they will be resonsible for any and all fees.
I look forward to seeing the great work that you come up with! Please don't hesitate to post questions.