Maggie, Was a dream working with you thank you for listening to my needs of the business and how my customers want to feel as they are first welcomed to our brand . I couldn't ask for a more sassy plus size woman to rock our brand and we our Grande Bella Donna Boutique will always be grateful .
- Nandip Sinha
I really felt that he was a local hire he was so attentive to our project and happy to be working on it.
Organized, detail oriented, ambitious, (runs his own design collaboration and prototyping site-amazing workflow there) and skilled. I would not hesitate to hire him again for any project.
How Michelle888914 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a natural laboratory that makes and sells all natural perfume, cologne, body, face and hair care products.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
The Homepage should explain who we are (Natural Laboratory) and what we do. It should engage the viewer to learn more, purchase products and become a loyal follower.
Detailed comments for site construction:
1. Main theme is enhancing one’s self (their “sparkle within”) - making who you are and who you are in the process of becoming part of the story - you only better!
2. Secondary theme: all natural, ingredients from around the world created by sun, soil and water … Found in fields, forests and oceans from the far corners of the world …
3. Underlining theme is phi proportions. I want this to be subliminal so the design of the home page should be in phi proportions.
4. Main goal of site is to get people to purchase product and become loyal customers.
5. Compatible with hand held devices
6. Very user and search engine friendly
7. A box for a video of scent room/blending process
8. A box with rolling pictures (attached and on current site http://www.phi-nomenal.com)
9. A place for viewers to sign up for scents of the season quarterly newsletter
10. Area for Popular Posts
11. A box that rolls through testimonials
12. Join Us On Facebook
13. Feature Custom Blends
14. Use similar color scheme as my last Phia newsletter (attached).
15. The top menu bar should be: Home, Fragrances, Spa Line, Custom, Events, Luxurious Gifts , My Account, Contact … and a Search anything box
We are looking to redesign our current website to reflect our new positioning, new products and new image. Our vision is to enhance ones inner "sparkle" with vibrational energies found in natures finest ingredients. We have expanded our product line from just fragrance to organic hair, face and skin care.