Fantastic work by Rio! Could not have possible come out better!
Great comunication and attention.
It was great wotking with them. You will get something you will be satisfied with.
How blythe n started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Guardian Chemicals RoadTek
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Roadtek is a liquid chemical road suppressant, stabilization and conditioning treatment for unpaved roads. It is a chemical compound that extends the life of the road, decreases the need for re-grading, reduces the occurrence of washboarding and potholes, and maintains the safety of the road when wet. By binding the gravel and other aggregate materials that form the road, Roadtek provides longevity and stability while reducing maintenance overhead and costs.
TARGET AUDIENCES Public / Government Stakeholders
• Decision-makers who are predominately blue-collar men who have experience in road construction and or maintenance and have risen to the level of field supervisor/director of transportation services/CAOs
• Experienced road maintenance managers, road superintendents, county councilors, area asset managers
• Influencers: Community constituents, finance managers, community thought leaders
• Decision-makers: Road & asset senior management
• Influencers: Community relations / Procurement team / Environmental Compliance / CFO
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
*Please see attached brief for content and design directions*
We're currently taking one page of Guardian website and creating a one-page stand-alone site. RoadTek will have it's own brand - logo, identity etc.
Single page website with a contact form.
I have a simple sketch attached to this posting, please take a look. In the brief are picture samples too. Don't feel like you have to use them, but it should give you a starting point.
What to avoid
No images of paved roads. This is a product for gravel roads.
You can use reverse text, but don't design the whole website as reverse text.
Keep it simple and masculine. The average age of the person using this is over 50, so no roll-overs or pop-ups.