1st place: $520
2nd place: $100
3rd place: $25
See full information as PDF: http://www.envisica.com/download_fi…_Brief.pdf
We need a corporate design for an inside page for our new website. We have brand colors & logo (See description).
We’ll be very good about responding & providing feedback.
We have some comp images from our initial searches that can be used in the design (see description).
This contest is for graphic design only: no HTML.
For more information on the future work, see the description.
Download this description as PDF: http://www.envisica.com/download_fi…_Brief.pdf
We are creating a new website, existing content & design on our current website will be changed.
We need the design for an inside page (Product Page). The final design should be delivered as the source file for the program you used (e.g. PSD, AI, PNG, etc.). Note: We are very adept with HTML and Flash, feel free to design without fear of how it will be made into the final website.
We need to design this Product Page – we’ll use the information for the JumpStarts product. In the sitemap, it’s under Products (4.0), Sales Performance Assets – it’s not visible on the Sitemap as we only diagrammed the first 2 levels.
The Product Page, needs to have the following items:
(rightcustomer, rightproduct, righttime)
colors & text-spacing as seen on our current website
You’ll need to design a menu style (drop-down or other) to fit 3 levels. The first 2 levels are visible in the sitemap: http://www.envisica.com/download_fi…itemap.pdf
The first/top level (and all 3 levels for Products):- Home
- Products- RightSelling Sales Performance Assets- JumpStarts
- Industry & Market Training
- Foundational Training
- Mobile- Solutions
- Our Customers
- About Us- Page Title: Sales Performance Assets - JumpStarts
- Main Body Area
- Prominent Links / Highlights
We want to highlight a few offerings, possibly as a sidebar. Big block areas. Each will be a link to another page on the site.We really like the sap.com homepage blocks (especially the USA site’s style for the bottom 2 blocks)
For this product page:- View the Demo of a JumpStart
- Get more information: Call us
Or, request a call from a sales representative.
- Register for the upcoming Webinar on Sales Performance Assets: August 16, 2010
- Register for an in-person walk-through of a JumpStart
Products > RightSelling Sales Performance Assets > JumpStarts
- Search Box
- Team Login
This should be a small link.
- A bottom area with:- Copyright Information
- Sitemap link
- Duplicate menu links – the top level only (we’ll use this on long pages)
We’ll need to see design for links in various states - but you can do this upon winning- New
- HoverDesign Information
Our Fonts are: Berkeley and Today
Today is used for Headlines, subheadings, etc.
Berkeley is used for body copy
I included a low-res version in the Images.zip file:
http://www.envisica.com/download_fi…Images.zip (1.2 MB - same file
I am tracking down a high quality (EPS or AI) version, I will find this so that it can be included in the final design. My apologies.
I included a 2 versions in the Images.zip fileI am tracking down an “official” version
- Sample Images.
We haven’t finalized our image library, but we’ve started our initial search. Use any of the comp images as found in the ZIP file here (2 of these we own already): http://www.envisica.com/download_fi…Images.zip (1.2MB - same file as above)or use similar ones that you find.
- 3 Primary Colors (Hex - R,G,B)- 5e82ab - 94,130,171
- 191d1f - 25,29,31
- 9a9b9c – 154,155,156
- 5 Secondary Colors- 7ab800 - 122,184,0
This green is our most prominently used accent color
- 00add0 - 0,173,208
- 63ceca - 99,206,202
- e0ded8 - 224,222,216
- a5d867 - 165,216,103Examples (Websites & other design)
Review our Corporate overview - http://www.envisica.com/download_fi…erview.pdf (or any of our other PDFs - 1-time registration required for the whitepapers). We like our print design. We know that print design is different from web design, but we’re keeping it those PDFs, so make sure that your web design works with them.
We have several websites that are a good place to start for similarities. We like these websites, but I’ve linked to the specific inside pages below that are most similar to the Product Page that you’re designing:
- The structure is good, there is more information here than we will have, the design is good (level of design, vs. the plain Accenture site below), the sidebar area is good
- The structure (content elements used) of the inside page is good, the design is a little plain, the header & nav is good: http://accenture.com/Global/Technol…efault.htm
- The layout of this page is good:
- The structure of this page, the content & sidebar, the design is a bit too “comic-book” or “candy”
- Also interesting:- http://www.oracle.com/database/rac_home.html
(except without the header)Future Work
Future work: This contest is for the first design, then we will work with the winning designer on 3-4 related designs (other page templates for the website) - for an additional fee, of course. You don’t need to commit to the future work to do this design - that is an option for the winner designer, we will find someone to finish the future work if you, the winner, don’t want to do it.
- A clean & corporate design for our product page
- Something that looks like some of the websites listed above – if you saw them together, it should “fit in”
- Fits in with our PDF design
- It should look “full” – not minimalist
- Use our colors
- It can use some hand-drawn work. See our current website’s page icons for a sample. Re-use those or create something better.
- We use hand-drawn techniques a little in our work, so this fits.
(our current site is dark)
- Comic-book or animated-style
- Color photos
Our photos have a black & white style