We're super happy with bearbrick's designs. The designer followed our design brief when it mattered and added his own creative touches throughout the webpage. Very creative, very good at taking feedback, and very responsive.
- Mark @ HelloBody
How wincel started their web page design journey
Exciting minisite required aimed at "Relieving Stress Naturally" niche. Header, Footer and Product shot (DVD and Book) only required. Let your imagination run wild!
Relieve Stress Naturally
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I urgently require a minisite (header, footer, product shots) to be used as a backdrop for a simple text and video squeeze page and sales page. The site is aimed at the "Relieve Stress Naturally" niche. I am hopeful that it will gain considerable exposure to traffic. I represent a small private company rather than a huge conglomerate.
- Item 1...Header graphic and appropriate footer.
- Item 2...Product graphic - showing branded DVD and Book showing the text "Relieving Stress Naturally".
- Item 3...The text that I will be adding to the page will be about "Relieving Stress Naturally". Hopefully this subject will trigger your imagination for suitable graphics.
- Item 4...The mini site will be aimed at both men and women
- Item 5...I like the idea of the text I add to the site being able to stand out on a white background.
- Item 6...I'm quite happy for a border and/or backgound to be coloured to fit in with the header and footer.
- Item 7...I don’t really have any colour preference – I guess I’m looking for the graphics to evoke the concept of “Stress” conquered by “Natural Relief”. So I guess earthy colour(s) may help – dark brown and green, say.
I like sites like http://www.moneysiphonsystem.com and http://www.djkassassin.com and they both have a dark mysterious background.
- Item 8...Product shot to include colour and be in 3D with a slight shadow or reflection.
- Item 9...Art in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
- Item 1...No need for boxes for testimonials.
- Item 2...No need to provide opt-in box graphics.
- Item 3...No need for links to other pages