How DesignLion started their web page design journey
We have a subscribe page which we want you to make more professional looking. An easy project because we already have the text elements and layout, you just add your graphical stylings to make it vibrant and professional.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- This page is customized by the browser, so where ever you see "Dog" (except in image caption) you must leave enough room for a dog breed with up to 25 characters eg American Pit Bull Terrier to replace "Dog"... that includes the button
- Because it is customized for each breed, any dog image you use must be generic (an any breed image) like the one you see of the angel dog
- Keep every text element & the image currently on the page, you can arrange in anyway you want but include everything because we have tested it and know it works
- In the header, use a web safe font because we dynamically insert text into the header when the page loads (if you have a better idea of how to do that I'd love to hear because using only websafe fonts is a limitation)
- The subscribe button must also use websafe fonts for same reason
- The subscribe button must be above the fold
- Dont worry about the article that is further down the page
- I dont want to see versions which have not included all the text elements I already have
- I dont want to see versions which have the subscribe button below the fold