How Wazi Web started their web page design journey
zgray.com (Zane Gray)
I can't remember the first time I was asked to speak to a company. When I started my own company years ago, I never realized that people would actually pay you to come and share with them business ideas, strategies, and help them to motivate their employees to action. Once I realized that I could take business ideas and principles and share them in a unique way by adding magic...well, I knew I was on to something special. Speaking to the youth throughout the world has always been a dream of mine. I have been so blessed in my life, that being able to share and give back has been a driving force behind my hectic schedule. It is my hope that I can make a difference in peoples lives for the better. I have employed the philosophy in business and in life that everyone I meet will say one of three things about me or my company. 1. Something GOOD! 2. Something bad. 3. Nothing at all. Number two is obviously not an option if I want to be successful. Number three doesn't help me achieve my dreams. Only number one is acceptable to me! The cool part of this business and life philosophy, is that I get to decide which one of these three, people will choose to say!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Here are a few of the companies and organizations zane has spoken to:
BYU Football Team, BYU Basketball Team, REAL Salt Lake, All-American Region, Masterguard Corp. RFFC Finance, Peck Rock, Rocky Mountain PDCA, Especially For Youth, U of U Institute of Religion, Youth conferences, Salt Lake Community College, Countless Firesides and company parties!
1) No black or dark backgrounds.
2) Incorporate the attached ZaneGray Logo, and have the page have the same look and feel.
3) Incorporate a Facebook logo a Twitter logo and a Linked In logo in upper right hand corner of webpage for linking
4) Place Holder for Video in main viewing area (similar to http://www.surface9.com/ )
5) Next to Video place a button labeled "Book Zane"
6) Also next to the Video place a form which will take in a NAME and EMAIL along with a button labeled Opt In Now (similar to http://www.surface9.com/ ) This will Opt them into the newsletter.
MENU ITEMS ( header)
Terms and Conditions
Main goal here is to have the same concept as the http://www.surface9.com page but with a fresh look and feel that is applicable to Zane's industry and Incorporates the feel of the new logo.