"Love Shares" is the name and "Share Love Now" is the call to action
"Gross Global LoveShares" Counter in upper right corner (this will be a number that keeps increasing - inside box) - (could visually show connection between tagline & counter)
"Love, Compassion & Generosity are contagious - Let's go Viral !" is the place holder tagline (still working on it)
* 3 Call to Action buttons on right
1) "Connect"top line "& Help make Love go Viral" (smaller font) with box for name and email(with some type of arrow pointing to counter)
then smaller font "or sign in with Facebook, Twitter, email"
2) "Invite Friends" - this will open to an invite page
3) This one different shape & look to draw attention
"Share Love Now" larger font
"Post a video, story, poem, picture" smaller font
* main window frame for pic or video option.
(we are not sure on a vision video yet - so concepts with your favorite pic, or a gorgeous alternative that captures intent are welcome too - ie: really like the 1,2,3, of Survey Monkey site
* Just below the window would like a horizontal box with 3 steps - like the one from 99designs (attached) - only more fun :)
"How to SHARE"
1) "Connect" "tell me more" link
2) "Invite" & Inspire your friends to Share more Love" "tell me more"
3) "ACT" Share Loving words, actions, stories, videos... " "tell me more"
**** Like Survey Monkey attached - like the 3 easy steps
Our steps would be 1)Connect (then latin for now) 2) Invite (latin) 3) ACT (latin)
* 3 vertical boxes at bottom of page (title above fold)
1) Header: "Ways to Share Love" (latin text body for now)
2) Header: "Connect,Create or Find" larger font "Love Share Connected Events & Meetups"smaller font (latin body for now)
3) Header: "Participate in Moments of Love" (latin body for now)
Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Youtube, Pin it buttons
Will have a blog start just below the 3 vertical boxes at the bottom - so if anyway to tie background in so that it can continue as the blog scrolls down - that would be great.
Communicate Call to Action (Share Love) & have people click the "Share Love Now" button