Landing page for PPC campaign. The page should include place for a contact form and be focused on getting the visitor to fill out the contact form.
Austin Apartment Company
We are looking to create a landing page that converts our PPC campaign better.
We are an apartment locating company in Austin Texas. We find apartments for our clients (mostly college students and young professionals). Our service is FREE to our clients.
The landing page needs to convince the visitor to stop searching on their own and let us do all the work for FREE.
Here are two landing pages we currently have (this are VERY poorly done, but you will get the point):
- http://austin.craigslist.org/apa/1160581818.html that the last option uses the new logo. This logo can be found here: http://austinapartmentcompany.com/c…oslogo.gif
The form on this will stay the same. We are open to any color scheme.
Some things we want on the page:
The following phrases (we are open to a copy change):
"Stop stressing over your apartment search. Find the best available apartments, condos and houses using our FREE locating Service."
"Austin locating experts specializing in North Campus, West campus, Downtown and South Austin."
I also like the 1-2-3 approach:
1. Contact us with your housing needs
2. We search our databases and use our years of experience to locate the best available apartments, condos or houses based on your needs.
3. You sit back and relax knowing you made the right decision.
- phrases listed above
- placeholder for form
- sleek clean design (not spam/scamming looking)
- 1-2-3 graphic/area
- Possibly have pictures of Austin or Apartments (use stock if needed)
- Navigation (there should be no external links from this page except the submit button)