How mohney64 started their web page design journey
I recently had a redesign request on the site for my website, but we're here again because our focus has changed and we need to have a more effective design. We want some call to action to our clients to contact us and engage us for their website redesign or software development projects
AndPlus Design, LLC
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a redesign for our website. Our current site is
I want to keep our logo, again, I want to keep our logo the same. You can play around with the color to maybe make it match a bit better, but the logo will not change in form. The logo layered PNG file is here:
Now, as far as colors. I LOVE the color scheme on my current website: http://www.andplusdesign.com - it's a black and a dark blue color scheme. I really love those colors and I want to incorporate those colors into my site.
I also envision using some type of jQuery scrolling effect, as seen here:
- The color scheme that is on there now
- The logo I explained earlier (but you may change the color if you like to match the website design)
- A main banner that displays what we do (Let the first feature be Quickbook Merchant Services Shopping Cart Integration)
- On the main middle picture, allow the selection of other main topics. So, the first one may be shopping car integration, but another would be something search engine optimization, and a third could be website design. Hope this makes sense.
- I'd like a web 2.0 feel, but not too much. rounded corners are good, but i really love the glow effect that a lot of the newer designs are incorporating (a lot of these are showcased on http://www.smashingmagazine.com).
- I want all three of these on the main home page:- A search box on the main page
- A "Join our email list" box
- A contact us form (only name, email, and short comment box)
- A like to the "Small business website blog" which I am going to start up again. This has gotten great response but we are shifting our focus so it has to be rebranded.
- There shuold also be a place to put "Training videos" - we will be submitting training videos for adding email accounts, changing website content, etc.
- I do not want a new logo design (!).
- I like my coin-type circle logo with the & and the +. If you are going to put a new logo together, only change the color of the provided logo. Do not redesign my logo and expect a response.