The logo for the site can be found at http://99designs.com/contests/9511/…ies/663265
Large "Get a Quote" buttons will lead to a Quoodle-branded white label search engine that will provide a comparison service similar to:
- http://www.moneysupermarket.com- http://www.comparethemarket.com- http://www.confused.com- http://www.gocompare.comQuoodle will provide helpful information and articles about insurance that may help people to make an informed decision when buying insurance.
The main nav-bar on the site will link to:
- get a quote
- how to get a cheaper quote
- Information centre
- Set a reminderI'd like to see large navigational features particular to the home page. These can either be the same as what is displayed in the main navigation (see above) or large buttons that take you directly to the quote engines for the different categories we will be dealing with (car, bike, house, life, health, travel).
The following text will go the home page:
Quoodle will help you find the
simple way to get the right insurance quotation without visiting loads of
Fill in your details once to compare
the cheapest quotes from 60 leading insurance companies.
- Quoodle gives you access to a quote engine that will
search 100s of the cheapest quotes to help you to find the best deal.
- Fill in just one form to get access to quotes
from over 60 insurers.
- Quoodle is independent – you’ll get the best
quote for you, not us.
On other pages there will be text and a "Get a Quote" button.