Design Summary & Requirements:
- Provide final website layout in layered PSD file (CS2compatibility); ideally fonts are standard system fonts found on both PC andMac.
- Provide a simple logo based on our "farmer"clipart (see download below) in print quality editable Illustrator or Freehandfile; preferably a color and black & white version. Clipart must be part oflogo, but can be manipulated as desired. Adding some peppers into the basketwould be very ideal. Also add text, Clem's Tomato Ladders, to the logo mark,while making sure font remains editable.
- Design website based on a fixed 980px wide page. Theme shouldbe down home and folksy (see farmer clipart below), country, farm-like;wholesome and clean, open and airy; easy to navigate, focus on products. Wehave provided a wireframe (see download below) for general ideas of content andplacement, however note this is only for suggested placement and we are open toyour ideas.
- Colors: the site should be open and airy, so probably alot of white, but a little light yellow/oranges wouldn't hurt to drive homewarmth. Highlight colors probably should be red and green since that's what youfind with tomatoes and their vines.
Specific site-wide details:
1.1. Need logodesigned based on the attached "farmer" clipart; manipulate asrequired (need to add "Clem's Tomato Ladders")
1.2. Primarynavigation: Products, About, Common Questions, Helpful Links
1.3. Secondarynavigation: Home, Contact, Site Map (with accompanying icons; home preferable alittle barn)
1.4. E-commercenavigation: Please Sign In (login), My Account, Cart (e.g.: Cart: 2 Items $50.00), Checkout
1.5. Tagline: A Veggie's Best Friend.
1.6. OrderToday: 1-503-555-5555
2. Side Column:
2.1. CustomerQuote (with link to Testimonials page)
2.2. “Displayad” styled box for “how to grow great tomatoes”
2.3. 30-dayMoney Back Guarantee seal or badge
3. Footer (stacked navigation):
3.1. Shop: Cart,Checkout, Sign In, My Account
3.2. Company: Home,Products, About
3.3. Help: HowIt Works, Common Questions, Helpful Links, Site Map
3.4. Contact:Company Name, Mailing address, Phone #s, Fax #, Email
3.6. Paymentmethods (graphic for credit cards)
Specific Home Page Details
1. Brief website introduction (1 title and paragraph)
2. Space for Flash "movie" that demonstrates howto setup a Tomato Ladder; approximately 330px x 330px;
- Add link belowflash movie: More On How Tomato Ladders Work
3. Two (2) featured products boxes for tomatoes andpeppers
Includes: Nicepicture of product being used, product name, price and More info button to linkto respective products
Although ourpictures are poor, we have added scans of our product in action under thedownload link below.
4. Space for additional text (1 sub-title and 2paragraphs)
5. Callout box for 5 Advantages of Clem's Vegetable Ladders;text will be in bulleted format
Here are all the necessary downloads:
Home Page Wireframe
Pepper and Tomato Ladder Images (yes, these aren't sogreat but hopefully show how the ladders work -- these are not required in thedesign)