What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a webdesign made for 1024x768 that ables any person (old or with lack of computers knowledge) to search and order their products in a very intuitive way.
We will prefer designs that find a good way to list several categories (more than 20-30) besides the ordinary "drop-down combo boxes".
The client looks for vivid/live colors like orange, green, etc. (web2.0 style)
Current website: http://www.enterprom.pt
The client like the style of this website: http://nobrinde.com/ but he finds it a little confusing and dislikes the background.
We need a layout for the home page, products page and product details. The product listing/details background must be white.
The Website will have the following structure:
* Home page (no title)
* Pesquisa (Input field for search products, with a link to an advanced search which enables a pop-up window with the search fields.)
* Carrinho de compras (Shop cart link)
* Newsletter with subscription field.
* Produtos em destaque (Three or four product highlights with one thumbnail and title.
* Produtos (Products)
* Pesquisa avançada (Advanced search)
* Produto (Product name)
* Categoria (Product category)
* Preço mínimo (Min. Price)
* Preço máximo (Max. Price)
* Category listing (something original like it's said on the description). Example of some categories:
* Casa (House)
* Ferramentas (Tools)
* Jogos (Games)
* Lazer (Leisure)
* Magnéticos (Magnetics)
* Bases de rato (Mouse pads)
* Calendários (Calendars)
* Imagem e som (Image and Sound)
* Verão (Summer)
* Isqueiros (Lighters)
* Escrita (Writing)
* Vinho (Wine)
* Natal (Christmas)
* Chuva (Rain)
* Electrónica (Electronics)
* Product listing with thumbnail, title. Having the following fields:
* Detalhes (Details = Título (Title), Descrição (Description), Preço (Price)
* Produtos relacionados (Related products)
* Encomendar (Order link)
* A Enterprom (About Enterprom)
* Contactos (Contacts)
- We don't want a design based on the http://www.enterprom.pt
- Too much condensed information. Please make good use of white-space.