Some more info about the company:
Helpful Steps makes it easy for users to donate to charity. Each time a user completes a free offer on our site, Helpful Steps donates $1 to their favorite charity. Basic steps: they register, they pick a charity, and then they complete one free offer that interests them from our long list of available offers. For each offer that is completed through this website, Helpful Steps will donate $1 to the charity of the users choice.
The finished website will be 12-15 pages. I have listed what the main sites of the website would be below. I do not need a designer to create all of them, but keep these in mind when designing your mockup (I am really trying to get an idea of how you see the layout of the site working)
1. Home Page/Index (maybe have a quick description of the company, how it works, and boxes for register now, search charities, and view offers).
2. My Account (form page with name, address, email and bday, and what charity they pick from a drop down menu, maybe some other optional stuff)
3. Charities (main page) should list a few featured charities (with photo, maybe a awareness ribbon for each?) and a 3-4 sentence description, and then have a link to show a list of all charities. (there will be about 20-25)
4. Charity page that lists 20-25 charities. (with one sentence each, if room?)
5. Individual Charity page. This page should have a spot for an image, and 2 paragraphs on the charity/topic. Maybe include room for some type of a testimonial?
6. Offers (main page) Should have approx 6 featured offers, with room for an image and 2-3 sentences for each. Then a link at the bottom where a user can see the full list of offers.
7. Offers (full list) One page that lists out 10-15 offers with 1 sentence of a few words for each. Images for each would be cool if room available.
8. About us page design
Somewhere (or multiple places) on the website we also need to show a counter of how many offers that user has clicked on, what charity they are signed up for currently, and how much money has been donated to charity so far on their behalf). maybe somewhere on the offers and charity page?