Green Steps - Turning talk and passion into action to create a sustainable future
Green Steps is unique, hands-on sustainability education and leadership program that empowers participants with the skills and knowledge to drive environmentally sustainable practices within organisations and the community.
• Green Stepsdevelops emerging leaders and workers as environmental ‘change agents’ within organisations and communities
• fosters partnerships between people and organisations within all sectors of the Australian workforce
• creates a network of engaged and skilled sustainability alumni around Australia, energising the Australian workforce and contributing to a green economy.
• acts as an incubator for new ideas and initiatives in the sustainability field.
Celebrating our 10th year in 2009, we've run over 40 courses, trained over 500 participants and partnered with over 300 organisations Australia-wide
1. Green Steps training and internship program (University)
Working with university students from all academic disciplines, this course also directly assists Australian organizations with their general environmental management
2. Green Steps @ Work
An intensive training course that provides a deeper understanding of environmental sustainability issues and the practical skills to initiate and drive sustainability programs in the workplace.
Our stakeholders are a mix of university students and working professionals, as well as a variety of organisations including private business, not-for-profit organisations and government.
A template design for a e-newsletter (about 600 pixels wide) to update stakeholders on latest news and to promote training courses.
While our focus is on environmental sustainability, we do not want ‘cliched’ designs i.e leaves, tree-hugging and panda-bears. Looking for a simple, clean design that highlights our training/facilitation work and our people/empowerment focus.
The look and feel of the newsletter needs to be professional, simple, fun and friendly.
We have 3 logos to include in this brief. These are attached. Also attached are a number of images from our programs. These could be used as a collage to maker a header banner for the template.
An example of an e-newsletter we like is -
This e-newsletter needs to include several elements including
• A masthead including our name and logo. This could also contain a collage of different images.
• Banners we can use for headlines (e.g. “Green Steps News” or “Training and Events”). If your design incorporates the use of columns, we would need templates for each column width.
• Buttons for some of the key features of the e-newsletter such as -
• Send to a friend
• Update Details
• Visit website
We are looking for web-resolution images.
The files we require are:
Web file format - .jpeg and fully layered .psd (RGB)
PDF file or equivalent to show how the elements /images are intended to fit in together.