- A news style page displaying mainly Topics, also Facts. "Breaking News/Highlighted/Popular/Recommended related topics" are some of the components that will be displayed. Maybe each item could have a thumbnail. "Breaking News" and "Highlighted" are more important and should be displayed bigger than the other components.
- On the top of the page a big clear search field where you can search topics&facts in one search field.
- Login/Registration or Profile info at the top of the page with a dropdown menu
- I was thinking of a carousel at the top of the page displaying important topics
- Each item should display the title and data about the topic: how many facts, thumbs up, etc. The site is about data, a lot of useful data. Maybe display a pie diagram showing the top conclusions of a topic.
- Basic info about the Topic: title, tags, category, votes, related topics etc..
- List of Facts, sources don't need to be separate from Facts. Users can search in this list using filters. One Fact has multiple Sources.
- Conclusions: conclusions created by the user, a clear illustration/diagram would be useful to clearly see the most popular
- Info about the Thumbs up: this is a vote up system like Reddit. It means 'agree', 'approve' or 'like'.
- A small activity/feed where the user can see changes to the Topic: 'User added a new fact', 'User added a new tag: Sometag', 'Removed a fact. Reason: Irrelevant', etc
- Buttons to easily add: Facts, child/parent Topics, Conclusion, Tag.