Crisp, progressive, perception-changing homepage design - suggesting success and sophistication - needed for new concept website for statewide business news, insight, and community. Established by veteran journalists, this site will serve the needs of influential business and government leaders across the state. No coding.
http://www.InBizCT.com, “Your source for statewide business intelligence”
The historic, northeastern U.S. state of Connecticut does not have a very good reputation as a place to do business (“old,cold, and expensive”). We want to changethat perception.
Connecticut’sbusiness community is very fragmented. There is no central place to get a picture of what’s happening inbusiness communities across the state – so it is impossible to tell a completestory about our business environment. Wewant to tell that story.
We want our site to reflect the state’s business assets:
- civic diversity (quaint towns, small cities,rural charm and sophistication), - cultural diversity (international communities,world-class universities),
- geographic diversity (beaches, farmland, rollinghills),
- excellent location (between New York and Boston)
- well-educated and highly-trained population(health-conscious and environmentally aware)
- ports and railroads
- high-tech manufacturing and establishedindustries See concept chart here: http://www.c4sb.com/InBizCTchart.pdf
See desired page elements here:
- Here are 2 different color versions of our logo:- http://www.c4sb.com/InBizCT_logo_600pix.jpg
- http://www.c4sb.com/InBizCT_logo_bl…ix.jpgHere they are in EPS:- http://c4sb.com/InBizCT_logo.eps
- http://c4sb.com/InBizCT_logo_blue.eps- Please reference the colors from the logos - if possible, could you do a version with each logo? We have not yet decided which version to use.
- Corporate, professional, clean, modern, energetic
- We don't want anything that looks crowded.
- It's not necessary to copy the format from the template - use your creative judgment.