Amazing Team! These guys seriously rock! We loved working with them and are already working on a second project with them, right after the first and we will continue to work with them in the future on more projects. They are quick to get edits back and accept any challenge and DELIVER! No push back. Love these guys!
Great design contest experience!
- Design Injector
Raj incorporate our colors and logo as requested and worked super fast!
Easy to work with very prompt responses. Good understanding of briefs. Recommended.
How karolina 0 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The page is intended to offer an office where begginer psychotherapists can work. Site should look professional and elegant, but warm and cozy at the same time.
Target audience: Psychotherapy trainees, both men and women, age 25-40.
I would like them to have a feeling we'll take care of everything, so they can take care of their clients.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We like elegant, but also modern style, warm colors.
I prefer single-page web site.
1. In the first section: general info/photos about all three offices.
2. When you scroll down, each office is described in more detail (all together 3 sections).
3. One section dedicated to detailed FAQ.
4. Towards the end I suggest contact info.
Please also include somewhere the map of the location (all three offices can be in one map, since they are in the same city (Ljubljana).
What to avoid
Nothing too crowded.
- Please use google translate to get familiar with the content of the existing page and the page in development. But you can make the page in English :)
- It has to be mobile-friendly and look ok on tablets and phones.
- I'm sending photos of one office attached (zip file) and the photos of other two offices are on this link: https://goo.gl/nXUhMf
- Attached is also the sign I like, it's not our logo, but maybe you get the idea what I like - for the 'title' or the name of the page. PLEASE don't use the title on the existing testing web page as I can't stand it!!! Use the one attached OR anything esle...
- Please ask whatever you wish, I'll do my best to answer, but I have to tell you that I'm currently in Indonesia (huge time difference - UTC/GMT +8 hours)...
- IMPORTANT - please use only those fonts that can support slavic letters (č, ž, š)