Doggeek seemed to understand our brief and goal from the start. He did not have any questions through the process and was able to accomodate all of our requests quickly. He took our content and transformed it into a unique diagram with clean design. I would recommend and work with him again.
Amazing work and easy to work with! Highly recommend
- Numan Mehmood
Amazing job! Great communication and skills.
- Mel d'Web Carpenter
- Samantha Dymic
How Miken started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Shelter Works is known and recognized for the creation of the world’s strongest, longest-lasting fiberglass composite shelters. With the solid use of FiberBeam Technology and the extensive quality checks the shelters go through to fulfill the customer’s needs, as well as the company’s needs, they can assure the strength of the shelters are increased and satisfy all expectations.
Their target audience is those involved in Gas, Water, and Waste Water industries such as engineers, contractors, manufacturer’s reps, and municipal employees.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
The homepage site design conveys images of custom-engineered shelters along with descriptions of their designs, powerful protection, and durability. It also displays brand essence through features of the product information and company information. There are navigational guidelines to be reviewed separately and should allow visitors to quickly find what they are looking for.
The goal of this site is to be visually appealing and prominently deliver the important information of Products and Capabilities, FiberBeam Technology, How They Build, and Terms and Conditions.
The design should have the following:
• Logo & Tagline - attached.
• Header – Contact number (800-794-8037), Image Rotator scrolling through featured products in an effort to educate visitors of the various capabilities of Ceiling Supply (Any image used must fit a 3:2 aspect ratio to eliminate the need for complex photo editing). Menu (with room for drop downs) - Home, Products, Our Process, About Us, FAQ, Resources, Contact Us.
• Body – Content areas for Shelter Works Intro, Process, Why Fiberglass, and Applications
• Footer – Text navigation, Login, and social share (Facebook & Twitter).
• Prominent call outs for Get a FastQuote Now and Shelter Works is IBC Compliant (possible footer or sidebar items)
What to avoid
- Images that will require editing. Try to keep to a 3:2 aspect ratio
Please note. Wire frames provided are only to guide what elements need to be on the page, not specific layout. We are looking for your ideas and creativity. Also, the wire frame shows an internal page. Use that as a reference. We are only looking for a home page design. Thanks!