Create a visual design that radiates a contagious passion!
Fra Skoti is a - twin sisters run - Icelandic Horse Farm in The Netherlands. The mission is to enrich the live of horse enthousiasts, by breeding, selling and helping them with high quality Icelandic horses with a truly excellent character.
The twin sisters realize this by radiating their personal passion, fun, enthusiasm and thrill of riding high quality Icelandic horses with an excellent character.
The twins defined the following core and brand values:
• Enthusiasm & passion
• Sportsmanship & team spirit
• Fun & joy
• Ambitious & serious (that's the business perspective ;-)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audiences are horse enthusiasts: potential horse buyers and existing clients. The twins convince them to become / stay a client by radiating their personal enthusiasm, passion, fun and thrill of riding our high quality Icelandic horses.
The target groups share or will be 'infected' with same enthusiasm, passion, sportsmanship, team spirit, ambitions and most important fun & joy as the twins themselves.
The design will be coded into a WordPress Theme (by our own developper). He will use the theme of an existing website: http://www.languagepartners.nl.
Therefore please do not create a design with a different lay-out. Moreover we require you to use rights free images and web friendly colours, fonts, et cetera.
Number of pages
We ask you to visualise two webpages:
1. The homepage
2. A content page
These two page templates will include the navigation and some functionalities (see the wireframes in the attached document 'fra Skoti-Templates Home and Content.pdf').
Items that are included in these two templates are:
• Final lay-out of the templates
• Design of the displayed functionalities / web parts
• Design of the navigation menu’s (both top and left), including how to visually distinguish the active level (highlighting)
• Definition of the text fonts, sizes & colours for the different text types (header (h1), sub header (h2), normal text, (un-) numbered lists, links, …)
• Design of the displayed icons and buttons.