LeapHop.com is an award-winning e-learning company that uses artificial intelligence (virtual tutor) and instant corrective lessons that improves a child’s English. We are a fun-filled website that has quizzes, a forum for kids to ask just about anything and a free-style essay module for kids to post their essays and receive comments and corrections from the online community.
Kids aged 8-15 around the world who are non-native English speakers
- We have attached a sample layout of our own efforts but we think it’s really lousy and not up to mark (see attached sample screen1.jpg)
- The design must be suitable for kids and our e-learning theme
- The 3-column layout with header and footer must be kept (to reduce effort needed in programming)
- Designer to design a more creative and attractive header, sidebars and footer around the logo (the frog and the words). The color scheme used must be in harmony with our logo
- We feel that our header currently looks boring, especially the part to the right of the logo. We need the designer to make it more attractive
- We need a web 2.0 look and feel – icons, font type, size and color scheme
- Designer to come up with suitable icons to replace the existing icons found in the sample
- Designer to re-layout/rearrange the texts found in the header, sidebars, footer and main content area based on the existing texts found in the sample. Feel free to suggest improvements that will make the site really pleasant to the kids’ eyes.
- We have attached our logo files. Feel free to lay them out in the most attractive and eye-catching manner (you don’t have to follow the current layout and positioning of the current frog and words)
- Lastly, we would like to be astonished by your design :)
Final deliverables: layered Photoshop