How Impact Media started their twitter background design journey
Impact Media is an award winning seo agency providing professional search engine optimisation and pay per click management to a wide range of businesses.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Marketers, web users, twitter users
* the Impact Media logo somewhere on the background (http://www.impactmedialtd.co.uk/ima…tmedia.eps) (http://www.impactmedialtd.co.uk/ima…tmedia.png)
* a background that looks professional when viewed in Twitter at small browser window sizes (e.g. 1024x768) and large window sizes (e.g. 1600x1200). This could be a "big image" or "fade to color" image (see the "Twitter Guidelines" listed below). Understand the position of the Twitter logo * understated, subtle patterns
* We want the background to be well designed but not overstated
* We are an SEO agency so if you like you could bring in elements of the industry but not essential
* Try and bring the orange into the background if possible but not too strong although experiment if you need
* Designers are welcome to be as creative as you want to be
we would like some company information with our telephone number (0845 3751756) email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) website (www.impactmedialtd.co.uk)and text reading "Impact Media is an award winning SEO agency providing professional search engine optimisation and pay per click management to a wide range of businesses."