Thanks again for an awesome job!! Much appreciated!
The fourth project, next direct hit. I believe Elena can read my mind. Many thanks! Great job!
So happy with these designs! This designer went above and beyond to make sure I had exactly what I wanted, was a great communicator, and turned files around in a timely fashion. Thanks again :)
This is like the 5th time I've used this designer. They are great.
How jonathanLK started their tattoo journey
Who are you known as?
right arm tattoo fix/re-design
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
my arm does not have a target audience
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
i started this tattoo when in uni and couldn't afford to get it finished. i have attached a pic of the tattoo - i don't want to get it all removed and start again - i would like someone to come up with a good creative solution to incorporate a design into the current work.
- i don't like big block blacks - no tribal or no celtic
- i would like thin lines making up a design
- black and grey only (can have shading or no shadow)
- i like the style of hand drawn pencil thin lines with detail
- the sleeve does not need to cover the arm completely
- negative space is good
- i am open to any ideas
i am open to all ideas so be creative and have fun and hopefully you can find me a new tattoo design! :)
a bit about my life that might help with your design
- I have 4 kids & 6 dogs & 1 wife
- i work in digital media
- music is a big part of my life
- family is important to me
- i like themes: love, stars, journey, stories, faith