2ndfloorharry is a great designer! He had great work, he was very responsive and great to work with.
How Jiyouk started their t-shirt journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are running a petition to save 31 North Korean Refugees currently captured in China. The Chinese government plans to send them back to North Korea where they are most likely to be executed. Help Save our friend. http://www.savemyfriend.org We have 170,000 signatures so far.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Needs to Include:
1. #SaveMyFriend (your own design)
3. Blue color (twitter background color), with white above letters. (not a requirement)
4. A twitter bird (Not in violation of copyright laws) that lets people know that you need to search #SaveMyFriend on twitter.
5. Maybe use our "Thumbs up" campaign http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANUUgpmptXk
6. Your creativity. Must be very appealin
7. This will be a Front pocket hoody with Big letters on the back
The below images are just for reference, everything is up to you.
We need this T-shirt to catch everyone's eye, be very appealing.
Something that everybody will want to wear,
and will make people want to search #SaveMyFriend.
This is about saving our 30 friends lives.
We are using slogans such as
Your 30 seconds will save 30 lives.
Be a face for the faceless.
Be a voice for the voiceless.
You can create your own appealing slogan if needed.
As you might see, we are very new to this.
Help us out guys and help us save lives.
The quicker you guys post designs.. the better.. We don't have that much time...