The deliverables will be:
1) Business card. Will be printed at 4by6.com on 2x3.5" cards WITH ROUNDED CORNERS and DOUBLE SIDED. Please follow the instructions here (http://4by6.com/download) for Photoshop and use the templates I have included in the attached files (BC.back.horiz.psd, BC.front.horiz.psd, etc.)
2) Stationary. 8.5x11" letter sheet, #10 size standard envelopes and return address labels.
- I am a sole proprietor. Nobody else works at my company. So you can just use my logo (which already includes my name) and the contact details.
3) Contact details (for cards and stationary) should only include: A) Phone (no fax), B) email: email@example.com, B) address: 2414 Ashby Ave, Suite 201, Berkeley, CA 94705, C) website: chriskresser.com, D) blog: thehealthyskeptic.org
- I often prefer vertical orientation for business cards, but either horizontal or vertical would be fine - depending on the design.
- I prefer clean, minimalist design. It should reflect the 21st century principles described above, but also be bright, warm, inviting and relaxing. Avoid high-tech, "spa" and "flowery" or overly feminine looks.
- Colors: as you can see from the logo, I especially like combinations of brown and orange/umber, but feel free to experiment.
PLEASE NOTE: For the business card and the stationary, I would like TWO versions of each:
1) A rasterized, print-ready file
2) A file where the text is NOT rasterized or converted to outlines, so that I can make changes to it if necessary