I have a wonderful new logo for you to work with, available in several versions. The contest for the website was started an hour ago.
My CFO Maui
I work exclusively with owners of small businesses and EDs of non-profit organizations ensuring that they understand how to handle the financial managment of the business. As a Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor, my service is a new concept for this size business. Every Fortune 500 company has a CFO (Chief Financial Officer), and small/growing businesses need them too, albeit for different kinds of tasks and financial issues. I fill the gap between the bookkeeper and the CPA.
The image I want to project is that we are professional, yet also friendly, accessible, and more importantly "we are not stuffed shirts"
One of the services I provide is writing procedure manuals. Often I will create a cheat-sheet for a new procedure or some other information that is handed out. For all of these pages, I need a template for the page which includes my logo and website.
Business Card Details
Two sided, horizontal
- Logo with business name
- Tagline: Financial Tools & Support
- Headline if it will fit: More Profit, More Control, & More Ease
- Telephone #: 808-283-1461
- Fax #: 808-876-1366
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.myCFOmaui.com
- Name: Jeanette C Tan
- Title: President (actually I prefer "The Chief Chief," but no-one gets it).
- Two line logo, maybe faded in the background
- These words: Go to http://www.myCFOmaui.com and find out the top 10 questions owners of growing businesses should ask but don't
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor logo
- These words really small: QuickBooks and QuickBooks ProAdvisor are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit, Inc used with permission.
This will be used primarily for letters of engagement (contracts). Most of the time they will be emailed, so I need a Word template in addition to standard pre-printed letterhead. Include ProAdvisor logo.
All logos can be downloaded at http://www.myCFOmaui.com
Please pay attention to the guidelines for using the ProAdvisor logo.
- Business card with a horizontal layout
- Letterhead for standard printing and formatted to use with Word (to email) (same design, 2 formats)
- #10 envelope
- Template for procedures and other handouts for both pre-printed forms and for Word documents. (same design, 2 formats)
- Nothing stuffy
- Nothing predictable