I am looking for outdoor signage to use at ALL of our campuses. Something that tells people, immediately, they've arrived at a PCC location. Something basic, with simply our logo and one (or both) of our tag lines.
Colors - we tend to gravitate toward dark colors. However, I'm not opposed to the sign being white (I realize this is probably best for readability for the cars flying by). To date, however, white has come across to us as boring. So, if you design in white, I'd love to see gradients, textures, edges, elements - something along these lines - to make the sign DIFFERENT.
If you do not design in white, any colors used should compliment our logo AND "make sense" year-round. (ex. pastels are too "springy" for winter in our area).
To date, to let people know we are a church, our branding has included, "One Church. Multiple Locations." I'd like for the sign to include this, but I'd also like to incorporate the tag line, "It's church...just different." I'm worried both will be too much. Would love to see concepts including both, but also including only one of these.
* Must include our logo, either in horizontal or vertical format (attached) - "pcc", the swirl icon, and the logo colors are musts.
* Colors - should compliment our logo OR be solid black or white
* Size - Prefer 4'x10', but would like to have the option to resize to 4'x8'.
* Fonts - Logo font is Hand of Sean. Would prefer any other fonts used to be sans serif, though I'm open to new fonts if they work well with our logo.
* Should include one or both of the following:
* One Church. Multiple Locations.
* It's church...just different.
Must include the tag line, "It's church...just different."