Fantastic designer, very creative and extremely helpful.
How Roberta.bonzano started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Oryza is an Italian company producing organic and gluten free puffed cakes and high quality rice.
We have a full production chain from rice fields to the market and our puffed cakes are only created by whole grains.
We work both with our own brand Oryza and with private labels.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a display case containing the portions of our cereal cakes. We have many product references, then the display must be universal with the possibility of applying on an adhesive label to differentiate the reference.
So we need:
1. An universal display that recall corporate image;
2. Five adhesive labels for the following references:
- rice and flaxseed cakes, in italian "Gallette di riso e semi di lino";
- corn and rosemary cakes, in italian "Gallette di mais e rosmarino";
- rice cakes and chickpeas, in italian "Gallette di riso e ceci";
- corn and oregano cakes, in italian "Gallette di mais e origano";
- corn cakes , in italian "Gallette di mais".
I enclose a suggestive example of the display's type, a pattern with the size of the display, the company logo, pictures of the current packaging of other products and our company brochure.
We want that on the display is clear that the products are 100% made in Italy, organic, gluten-free. In addition, we want this slogan: "Amiamo la terra, coltiviamo il benessere" and this payoff: "Coltivato e prodotto in Italia"